The ClinicalKey mobile application, is available to health sciences students through our institutional subscription to ClinicalKey. Before downloading the ClinicalKey app, you must first create an institutional related (sub) account with ClinicalKey.
- From the Ebling Library homepage under TOP DATABASES select the ClinicalKey link.
Note: While registering for the institutional related (sub) account you may need to be on the library’s network. You may be prompted to enter your NetID as an extra step.
- Click Register in the top right corner.
- Using the email address associated with your institution (@wisc.edu), fill in the required information on the registration page.
- Click Register when finished. ClinicalKey will display an activation message and sends a confirmation email.
- In the confirmation email, click the link to officially start your ClinicalKey access.
- Download the ClinicalKey mobile app, to your device, from either the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
- Use the newly created account to login and access ClinicalKey on your mobile device.