UpToDate (iOS, Android, & Windows Phone 8), is available through our institutional subscription. Before downloading the UpToDate app, you must first create an institutional related (sub) account with UpToDate.
- 1. From the Ebling Library homepage under TOP DATABASES select the UpTpDate link.
- Note: While registering for the institutional related (sub) account you must be on the library network. You may be prompted to enter your NetID as an extra step.
- 2. Click the "Log In/Register" link.
- 3. Enter the required registration information using your wisc.edu email address.
- 4. Download the UpToDate app to your device.
- 5. Use the newly created account to log in and access UpToDate on your mobile device.
Questions or suggestions? Contact Andrew Osmond