Medical Education Liaison
The Medical Education liaison serves the needs of the SMPH faculty, staff and students. Whether you are a faculty member or preceptor trying to make the most of your resources, a staff member in search of new innovations and developments in medical education, or a student in need of help with your research, the liaison can be of service to you.
- Help with search strategies and databases such as PubMed, Cochrane, Web of Knowledge, etc.
- Integration of public health and evidence-based medicine into the curriculum
- Application of evidence based medicine strategies for your clinical question
- Citation management assistance: EndNote, Zotero, etc.
- Navigation of e-reserves, copyright and publishing questions
- Collaboration on literature searches and systematic reviews
Course & Orientation Support
- Integrated cases for M1's and M2's
- Patient, Doctor, & Society 4 (EBM curriculum)
- Support for the WARM and TRIUMPH programs
- Orientations of all of learners, e.g., Medical Students, MD/PhD, RUSCH/Spelman scholars, etc.
Course-Specific Assignments & Resources
Questions or suggestions? Contact Chris Hooper-Lane