Public Health / Population Health Liaison
The Public Health / Population Health liaison serves the needs of faculty, staff and students in the Department of Population Health Sciences and its affiliated programs. Whether you are a faculty member beginning a literature review, a researcher working on a grant, or a student in need of help with your assignments, the liaison can be of service to you.
- Help with search strategies and databases such as PubMed, Cochrane, Web of Knowledge, etc.
- Help locating grey literature, U.S. and international statistics, and other public and global health resources
- Application of evidence based public health strategies for your questions
- Citation management assistance: EndNote, Zotero, etc.
- Navigation of e-reserves, copyright and publishing questions
- Collaboration on literature searches and systematic reviews
Course & Orientation Support
- MPH program
- Dept of Population Health Sciences (including MS and PhD students)
- Center for Global Health
- UW Population Health Institute
Questions or suggestions? Contact Rhonda Sager