School of Nursing Liaison
The School of Nursing liaison serves the needs of its faculty, staff and students. Whether you are part of the administration, working on a research grant or educating students and serving the community as a preceptor, the liaison can be of service to you.
- Assistance with search development within PubMed, CINAHL, Cochrane, etc.
- Citation management assistance: EndNote, Zotero, etc.
- Navigation of e-reserves, copyright and publishing questions
- Collaboration on literature searches and systematic reviews
- NIH Manuscript Submission System questions
Course & Orientation Support
- Introduction to Systematic Investigation. (N302)
- Narrative Analysis of Nursing Practice (N306)
- Community Health Nursing (N322)
- Clinical III: Community Health Nursing Practicum (N419)
- Nursing Care of Persons and Families with Complex Health Care Needs (N449)
- Nursing Research I (N700)
- Seminar in Interdisciplinary Clinical Research Evidence (N705)
- Research in Communities, Populations, and Systems (N817)
Questions or suggestions? Contact Mary Hitchcock