School of Pharmacy Liaison
The School of Pharmacy liaison serves the needs of its faculty, staff and students. Whether you are part of the administration, working in a lab as a researcher or educating students and serving the community as a preceptor, the liaison can be of service to you.
- Help with database choices of PubMed, Cochrane, Web of Knowledge, etc. & search strategies
- Citation management assistance: EndNote, Zotero, etc.
- Navigation of e-reserves, copyright and publishing questions
- Collaboration on literature searches and systematic reviews
Course & Orientation Support
- Psychosocial and management aspects of pharmacy (411)
- Pharmacy Law & Regulation (511)
- Pharmacotherapy I (555)
- Introductory pharmacy practice experience (625)
- Herbals, homeopathy and dietary supplements (672)
- Pharmacology / Toxicology orientation
- Other courses as requested
Questions or suggestions? Contact Rhonda Sager