Basic and Applied Sciences
Basic and Applied Science Liaison
Welcome to the Basic and Applied Science Portal Pages.
Use this portal for quick access to commonly used information resources.
Serving the Departments of
- Biomolecular Chemistry
- Biostatistics and Medical Informatics
- Cell and Regenerative Biology
- Medical Genetics
- Medical History and Bioethics
- Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Medical Physics
- Oncology (McArdle)
- Population Health Sciences
Liaison Services Include
- Orientation for graduate students, researchers, employees and faculty
- Course related hands-on computer instruction in PubMed/NCBI, Web of Science, Biological Abstracts, more
- Web Resources
- Data Plans and Curation, NIH, NSF, Open Access
- Impact Factors; Cited Reference Searches
- Citation Managers: EndNote, RefWorks, PubGet, Mendeley, more
Browse E-Journals by Topic
These are selections of e-journals by topic & are not comprehensive lists.
Find additional e-journals in the health sciences & other areas here: