Tips for Papers v.2
Papers v.1 User? See Tips for Papers v.1
Access Full Text Off-Campus
Include our library proxy information to access licensed resources from off-campus.
- If you want to have Papers open a tab to start searching from the campus libraries' website add that here:
Library Website URL: http://www.library.wisc.edu/#articles - then check "Go to this webpage when Papers is started"
- This will give you an alternate way to search within Papers that bypasses the built in search functions but still gives you off campus full text access. It can also be a good double check to make sure your search results aren't incorrectly restricting access.
See 'Find It' links in PubMed
- Follow the steps above to access full text off-campus
- Select Search from the left hand window pane (below the Library section)
- Under the Window menu select Settings >> PubMed
- Outside Tool: uwisclib
- LinkOut Service: uwisclib
Search Resources Directly
Not all full-text options may be directly available when using the PubMed and some of the other search plug-ins, so you may wish to search resources directly within Papers.
- File >> Go to URL
- Fill in the webpage link and select "OK"