The National Library of Medicine’s Technical Bulletin announces there are several new features on the My NCBI Sign In page to help users easily access their accounts. These changes include:
- Remember my username
- I forgot my username
- Options for My NCBI partner organizations
- Common Preferences
- PubMed Preferences
- My Saved Data
- Search Filters
- My Saved Searches
- My Collections
- Create Bibliographies
- Manage Bibliographies – view, update, and replace
There is no longer a limit to the number of saved searches or collections per account. Some preferences have changed:
- There are now two choices for Links display; the default Popup Menu or Plain Links.
- There are now four choices for single citation display: AbstractPlus (the default), Abstract, Citation, or MEDLINE.
- There are several more color choices for highlighting search terms in results.