The new SciFinder Mobile platform allows researchers to use web-enabled smartphones to access SciFinder databases.
Access SciFinder Mobile
- If you have not yet registered for SciFinder Web you must do so before you will be able to access the mobile site (see steps below).
- Access SciFinder Mobile at https://scifinder.cas.org/mobile or snap a picture of this QR code:
Register for SciFinder Web (one time)
- Go to SciFinder Scholar Web and Client Distribution.
- Click the Users must register and obtain a personal login and password link.
- Click NEXT.
- Enter your last/first name and email address (UW-Madison email address is required)
- Create your user name/password
- Set your security question/answer.
- Click REGISTER.
- CAS will send an e-mail message to you with instructions for completing the registration process.
- To complete the registration process, click the link within the e-mail from CAS.