The Ebling Library offers a Course Reserves service to provide educational and instructional support to the UW-Madison health sciences community. Our service includes:
- Print and Multimedia Reserves available for 2-hour checkout (overnight if within two hours of library closing) from Ebling Library
- Electronic Reserves available via My UW (timetable courses) or the Ebling Library website (non-timetable courses).
View Electronic Course Reserves
All timetable course reserves are accessed through My UW (Instructors provide access information for non-timetable courses or non-library materials). To view your reserves:
- Login to My UW-Madison.
- Look for the 'Library/Reserves' link under the appropriate tab. This varies depending on your role.
- Advisors: find 'Library/Reserves' under 'Advising'
- Instructors: find 'Library/Reserves' under 'Teaching'
- Students: find 'Library/Reserves' under 'Learning and Student Services'
- Staff: find 'Library/Reserves' under 'Academic'
Place Reserves Request
Course Instructors: use this form to request electronic and/or print reserves and to upload course syllabi and readings.