- School of Medicine and Public Health students, staff, and faculty: Badge access: 24/7
- Schools of Nursing, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine students, staff, and faculty: Badge access: 9am – 4pm Monday - Friday
- Closed to all others
- Virtual services, including library reference (chat and email), consultations, instruction, and chat reference are available for all. For more details and up to date information, see our Restart page.
- The Health Sciences Learning Center is open 24/7 for approved health science students, staff, and faculty. Visitors to the HLSC and the Ebling Library must use Wiscard/UW Health badges for access and are required to wear face coverings and maintain 6 ft distancing from others at all times.
- Contact HSLC's Security Office or Doug Pollard, HSLC Facility Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for access questions and issues. Please note that Ebling Library does not handle badge access.
- November 26th, 2020 - Thanksgiving - closed
- November 27th, 2020 - Day After Thanksgiving - closed
- December 24th, 2020 - Christmas Eve - closed
- December 25th, 2020 - Christmas Day - closed
- December 31st, 2020 - New Year's Eve - closed
- January 1st, 2021 - New Year's Day - closed
- January 18th, 2021 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day - closed
- May 31st, 2021 - Memorial Day - closed
- July 4th, 2021 - Independence Day - closed
- September 6th, 2021 - Labor Day - closed
Routes on Campus Map
Madison B-Cycle Bike Sharing Program
Don't want to drive or ride the bus but don't have your own bike? Try the new B-Cycle bike sharing program just started in Summer 2011. There are 20 active stations in the downtown area, 35 in all with more than 350 bikes available for use. Special rates are available for students.
Free parking is available all day Saturday and Sunday in lot 76.
Disabled parking: If a vehicle has a University disabled permit, there are 4 stalls in surface lot 74 outside the HSLC.