There are 70 desktop workstations spread throughout the Ebling Library. From all workstations, you can access the internet, search a variety of databases and open/edit Microsoft Office applications. You may also view DVDs, listen to CDs and use mini USB hard drives.
UW ID required
- 27 iMacs (Mac OS)
21.5″ Monitor; 2.7 GHz Intel Quad Core i5; 8GB RAM, 250 GB Solid State hard drive, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB Graphics (1920 x 1080 resolution), SDXC Card Reader, 4 – USB 3.0 ports, 2 – Thunderbolt ports.
- 40 Dells (Windows OS)
Workstations – 2nd floor
No UW ID required; limited software available
- 3 Windows PCs – Individual Workstations
Equipment for Checkout
We have a variety of equipment available for 7-day checkout. Equipment checkout is available to UW-Madison students, faculty and staff with a Wiscard. Equipment is available on first-come, first-served basis at our Service desk. Note that additional equipment for events in the HSLC can be obtained from Classroom and AV Support.
- 20 Mac Book Air – Dual Boot (Windows or MacOS)
- 20 Dell Latitude 7490 – Windows OS
- 8 Canon FS31 Digital Camcorders
- 1 Fujifilm FinePix AX200 (12 megapixel)
- 1 Canon Rebel T6i Digital SLR Camera
- 10 Zoom H2 Portable Recorder Microphones
- 1 Casio XJ-A140 Projector (1 Day Checkout Only)*
- 2 Logitech USB Microphones
- 2 USB Mice
- 2 LG Slim USB Portable DVD Writer Drives
- SD Memory Card Reader (HC)
- Laser pointers
- Plus assorted power adapters, audio and visual cables and network cables