BrowZine is an app for your mobile device or computer that allows you to easily monitor, brows, read and save full text journal articles. Last year, over 23,000 tables of contents were reviewed by UW-Madison affiliates collectively spending over 480 hours viewing articles using BrowZine.
BrowZine users have become accustomed to:
• Making custom bookshelves of their favorite journals
• Getting alerts of new articles
• Accessing the full text of articles
• Saving articles for reading later
• Sending articles to Dropbox, Zotero or other services
Recently new features have been added to BrowZine including:
• The ability to sync Bookshelves between your mobile devices and computer
• Accessing saved articles via My Articles on all your devices and computer
• The option to read articles offline
Click BrowZine to get started.
Videos are available here.
Ask questions about or help with BrowZine.