AccessMedicine Mobile is now available. The mobile site is optimized for iPhone and iPhone 3G, BlackBerry Bold & Google’s Android platform. It includes:
- Harrison’s Online
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Picture Galleries from Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
- Clinician’s Pocket Reference
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care
- Diagnostic Tests from Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
- Quick Answers
- Drug monographs
Try out AccessMedicine Mobile:
- visit AccessMedicine Mobile on your mobile device
- log in with your personal profile username and password. See below for how to set up a personal profile if you do not yet have one.
How to set up a personal profile:
- visit AccessMedicine’s ‘Create a Personal Profile’ page on a non-mobile browser
- follow the directions for creation of a personal profile.
- Once complete, visit AccessMedicine Mobile on your mobile device and login with the username and password you just created.