Ebling Library’s new website launched on June 12, 2019 – our first major redesign since 2011! We moved to a version of the UW campus WordPress theme, like so many other Schools and Departments.
Please tell us what you think, how we can continue to improve. Drop us a line at: email@example.com
Some sections of the site may still transition through the summer, but the bulk of what you need is easily available from the home page.
Other than the overall look, major changes include:
1) We are changing our journal title access by utilizing BrowZine and its built in medical taxonomy. Give it a try!
2) When possible, links to full text from PubMed will bypass the extra step of selecting a source using LibKey
3) Subject guides have been integrated into the campus guides system for consistency and discoverability
4) There will also be a new, responsive design on our mobile website
5) The Campus Events Calendar will be available and the NEWS and images throughout the site will be enhanced.
We’d like to thank Allan Barclay for his tenacious attention to our website construction and Andy Osmond, Heidi Marleau, Amanda Lambert, Micaela Sullivan-Fowler, Chris Hooper-Lane and Lia Vellardita (well, really, the entire staff) for their roles in bringing the website to fruition. We’d also to thank our former colleague, Rebecca Holz for her early work on our previously hand-crafted, home-grown site. We are excited to share our new look and resources with you. Again, let us know what you think. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org