Starting July 17, 2011, access to the Web of Knowledge database will be via the new WOK Environment.
• No stop words! Great for vitamins, chemicals, gases (Vitamin A, NO, etc.)
• Left-hand truncation
• NEAR replaces other proximity operators
• Full author names available
• Lemmatization for word variants (mouse/mice; tooth/teeth; comparative terms, er/est)
• British Spellings
• Elimination of 100,000 result limit
Visit the new platform here http://www.thenewwok.com/
The former platform will continue to be available for several more months.
Contact Ebling Library http://ebling.library.wisc.edu/services/ask-a-librarian.cfm for individual or group help with the Web of Knowledge database