Ebling Library pairs UW-Madison departments, institutes and student groups with librarians who have familiarity with and expertise in their assigned departments and specialties. Our directory of liaisons provides contact information for the individuals and teams that can assist you. Don’t see your area listed? Call our Service Desk at 608-262-2020 and we’ll find the right librarian for you.
What can you expect from a liaison librarian? Services include:
• One-on-one appointments
• Small or large group instruction
• Answers to quick reference questions
• In-depth literature reviews
• Consultations on choosing literature databases and creating effective search strategies
• Assistance with journals to which we subscribe or help in ordering articles that are not available
• Help with citation managers
• Support with public access policies
• Data management consultation
We can work with you via email, phone, video chat or in person. Face to face meetings with you and/or your group can be held here in an Ebling Library conference room or computer lab or anywhere most convenient for you. Contact us and we’ll show you how to access and manage information in the most effective way, while saving you time and effort!